Can sustainable infrastructure future-proof us against climate change?
Jacobs and Tideway will be hosting an evening of climate change adaptation and resilience discussion in their offices overlooking the Thames at London Bridge. Short TED talks will stimulate a panel discussion on the question of whether sustainable infrastructure alone will future proof London against climate change.
Talks will include:
- Planning beyond today for a sustainable future - Zoe Haseman, Global Sustainability Director, Jacobs
- An integrated approach to water resilient cities - Adam Hosking, Global Solution Director, Jacobs
- How green bonds can help fight climate change - Ines Faden da Silva, Treasurer Tideway
- Natural capital in the city infrastructure - John Ferry, Senior Consultant, Jacobs
- A proactive approach to adaption and resilience - Helena Henao Fernandez, Deputy Programme Director TEAM2100
- The energy revolution and meeting Zero Carbon targets in London - Stephen Horrax, Divisional Director, Jacobs
A full agenda will be confirmed soon.
The event will finish with a drinks reception, and a White Paper will be prepared capturing the discussion and recommendations arising.
- Accessible toilet
- Suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility impairments
- Step free access
- Assistance dogs welcome