Just the ticket for a great NYE in London
Have you got tickets for London’s New Year’s Eve fireworks? Here’s six ways to get the most out of your night…
1. First things first, plan your night before you head out. Make sure you know what time and where you’re meeting up with friends, don’t try and meet at the entrance gate as it will be extremely busy. When you receive or collect your tickets, you will also get a letter containing your arrival instructions.
The tickets and letter are clearly marked with the colour of your viewing area and the number of your entrance gate. There will be road closures and transport changes on New Year’s Eve, so to help you find your entrance on the night please follow the instructions in your letter.
Links to all ticket holder letters can be found below:
3. Don’t bring too much. Pack the bare minimum – that means essential items only. But do wrap up warm and be prepared for the weather to change for the worse!
4. Don’t forget, you won’t be able to bring backpacks or suitcases of any size into the event this year. Make sure everyone in your group knows this to avoid being turned away at the entrance. We recommend you bring a small bag for essential items, or preferably NO bag.
5. Remember to bring your photo ID. This is vital if you’re the named ticketholder as without it you may not be able to get in. Your friends won’t be too happy with you either…
6. Finally, it hardly needs saying, but enjoy the show! London’s NYE fireworks is one of the most famous celebrations of its kind in the world. Share your photos with us using #LondonNYE and #LondonIsOpen.