Skills London 2016
Free to attend, Skills London 2016 is the capital’s biggest annual jobs and careers event.
A jam-packed interactive and inspirational two-day event for young people, their families, teachers and careers advisers, to find out about everything from apprenticeships, college courses to higher education, jobs and careers opportunities.
Each year, more than 30,000 visitors come to meet big name employers, colleges, training providers and careers advisers face to face.
At Skills London 2016 you can…
- Meet up to 200 exhibitors across 20+ industry sectors
- Make valuable contacts with industry professionals such as Barclays, RBS, Virgin Media, Accenture, IBM, UK Power, KPMG, ITV, McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd and The Royal Household.
- Land a top job!
- There will be over 45,000 live jobs and apprenticeship placements available, and a range of work experience from top recruiters including: Tideway, TfL, Port of London, Premier Inn, Heathrow Airport and Property Needs You
- Discover your talent and take part in tonnes of fun interactive activities
- Get interview ready through the one-to-one sessions with expert advisers
- Attend the Industry Insight Talks supported by London Councils and London Ambitions for teachers and parents to gain a rare insight into various career routes and labour market information
- Visit the Staff Room if you’re a teacher or careers adviser to network with a range of organisations, all keen to share up-to-date info on business sectors and services to support your careers guidance work
To book a group of more than ten visitors call 020 8315 1020 or book online.
Skills London 2016 is supported by Mayor of London and sponsored by: National Apprenticeship Service, National Careers Service, Traineeships, Heathrow, Barclays, Property Needs You, Tideway, Lambeth College, London Councils, London Ambitions, The Association of Colleges London, The Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest, McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd, Premier Inn.
The event is organised by London First and Prospects Events.