Our corporate management team provides leadership and direction to the Greater London Authority (GLA) Paid Service.
Our corporate management team
Our corporate management team consists of the following individuals:
- Mary Harpley, Chief Officer of the GLA
- Martin Clarke, Executive Director, Resources
- Charmaine DeSouza, Assistant Director, Human Resources and Organisational Development
- David Lunts, Executive Director, Housing and Land and Interim CEO of OPDC
- Sarah Mulley, Executive Director, Communities and Intelligence
- Debbie Jackson, Executive Director, Development, Enterprise and Environment
- Emma Strain, Executive Director, Communities and Intelligence; Monitoring Officer
- Ed Williams, Executive Director, Assembly Secretariat
Information on our Assistant Directors and Heads of Service is also available.