Delivering the future of transport
- Is TfL doing enough to regulate new technology?
- When will autonomous vehicles be driving on London’s roads?
- Can car sharing cut congestion?
- Will drones and droids flood our skies and streets?
- How will dockless cycle schemes operate across London?
Tomorrow, the London Assembly Transport Committee will launch the report ‘Future Transport: How is London responding to technological innovation?’
The programme is:
10:00 Introduction by Keith Prince AM, Chairman of the Transport Committee
Dr Debbie Hopkins (University of Oxford)
Andrew MacDougall (Citymapper)
David Wong (Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders)
Michael Hurwitz (Director of Transport Innovation, TfL)
11:00 Q&A session
MEDIA ARE INVITED TO ATTEND BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT
Location: London’s Living Room (The Queen’s Walk, London SE1).
Follow us @LondonAssembly and take part in the discussion using #AssemblyTransport and #FutureTransport
Notes to editors
- Keith Prince AM, Chairman of the Transport Committee, is available for interview – see contact details below.
- London Assembly Transport Committee.
- As well as investigating issues that matter to Londoners, the London Assembly acts as a check and a balance on the Mayor.
For media enquiries, please contact Alison Bell on 020 7983 4228. For out of hours media enquiries, call 020 7983 4000 and ask for the London Assembly duty press officer. Non-media enquiries should be directed to the Public Liaison Unit on 020 7983 4100.