Coming up next week at the London Assembly
Tuesday 25 October
LGBT mental health
Health Committee roundtable event: 9:00am-1:00pm
The Health Committee is holding a roundtable event at City Hall as part of its investigation into mental health inequalities and LGBT people. The Committee will hear from representatives from Mind, METRO, Public Health England, Attitude Magazine, the London Health Board, CliniQ and the London South Bank University.
MEDIA ARE INVITED TO ATTEND – Please RSVP via the contact below.
Location: London’s Living Room
Date and time: 9:00am-13:00pm, Tuesday 25 October
Address: City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, More London, London, SE1 2AA
Closest Stations: London Bridge or Tower Hill
Spokespeople available for interview:
- Dr Onkar Sahota AM, Chair of the Health Committee
- Dr Antoine Rogers, Principal Lecturer in Sociology, London South Bank University
- Michelle Ross, Co-Founder, CliniQ
- Matthew Todd, Editorial Director, Attitude Magazine and Author of ‘Straight Jacket - How To Be Gay and Happy’
- Dr Greg Ussher, Chief Executive, METRO Charity
- Alessandro Storer, Equality Improvement Manager, Mind
- Dr Justin Varney, National Lead for Adult Health and Wellbeing, Public Health England
- Councillor Sarah Hayward, Member, London Health Board
MEDIA CONTACT: Lisa Lam on 020 7983 4067
For more information, please contact the media team on 020 7983 4283. For out-of-hours media enquiries, call 020 7983 4000 and ask for the London Assembly duty press officer. Non-media enquiries should be directed to the Public Liaison Unit on 020 7983 4100.