London St Patrick's Day Festival 2018
The London St Patrick's Day Festival - now in its 16th year - historically attracts over 125,000 people to several events across London and to a one day parade and festival in central London and Trafalgar Square. It has become a destination event which showcases the best of Irish food, music, song dance, culture and arts.
This year's 3 day cultural and community festival across London will include:
- A Festival of Irish Community and Culture on Trafalgar Square
- Irish Art Exhibition – Pauline Bewick at City Hall
- Underground Busking and Poems on the Underground
- Irish Film Screenings
- Irish Walking Tours
- Family Treasure Trail
- Irish Street Food Market
- Partner community events
- Schools Design a Banner Competition
We have several opportunities to trade at a the London’s St Patrick’s Day 2018 event on Trafalgar Square on Sunday 18 March.
If you sell unique and original Irish goods and foods, we’d love to hear from you. Opportunities include:
- selling original Irish inspired items from a market stall – artwork, handmade crafts, toys, books, music and packaged food can all be included
- selling Irish inspired hot/cold food/drinks from a concession stand
If you’re interested, please read the guidance notes and complete the application forms in the document. You must apply by 12 noon, Wednesday 29 November.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
To enhance the 3 day London St. Patrick’s Day Festival we are looking to include affiliate and up to 20 partner events to join under the festival umbrella. We are also offering inclusion in a comprehensive marketing campaign and small grants of up to £250 for partner events/local community events across London.