The London Assembly Annual Report 2017-18
21 September 2018
During 2017-18, the London Assembly;
- Summonsed the former Mayor, Boris Johnson MP, back to City Hall to answer questions about the cancelled Garden Bridge project.
- Challenged the Mayor to draw up a gun crime strategy after offences rose by 44% in just three years to 2017.
- Unanimously agreed a motion to support the introduction of a Domestic Abusers' Register.
- Challenged the Mayor on his proposals to tackle health inequalities in London.
- Successfully influenced the Mayor's policy and statutory environmental strategy in relation to bottled water in London.