GLA Oversight Committee
Former Mayor Boris Johnson MP appears before the Committee to answer questions on the Garden Bridge - 1 March 2018
See all the Assembly work on the Garden Bridge here.
The Committee's work
- It responds on the Assembly’s behalf to formal staffing consultations from the Head of Paid Service
- Monitors scrutiny expenditure and approves the expenditure over a certain level
- Approves rapporteurship proposals
- Oversees the programming of the Assembly’s business
- Recommends to the Mayor a budget proposal for the Assembly for the financial year
- Allocates the budget for the financial year.
- Scrutinises any actions or decisions taken by the Mayor on matters relating to education.
The Emergency Services Network
The Committee is examining high-level progress with the development of the Emergency Services Network (ESN) in London, key risks and issues, and the role of the Mayor and the GLA Group in the ESN programme.
Personal Data in the GLA Group:
Personal Data in the GLA Group - letter to the Mayor from the Chair - 14 Nov 2017
Further Letter to the Mayor - 7 Feb 2018
Personal Data in the GLA Group - Response letter from the Mayor to the Chair - 5 March 2018