Draft London Plan - Consultation and Minor Suggested Changes
Draft New London Plan showing Minor Suggested Changes
On 13 August 2018 the Mayor published a version of the draft Plan that includes his minor suggested changes. These suggested changes have been prepared following a review of consultation responses, and consist of clarifications, corrections and factual updates to the draft Plan that will help inform the EiP. Therefore comments on them are not being invited.
In the document red bold shows suggested new text and
red strikethrough shows suggested deletions.
Tables of Minor Suggested Changes - 'Word' versions
The following links are to Word files of the tables of Minor Suggested Changes, provided as a more flexible alternative to the PDF version above.
Consultation draft of the New London Plan
The Mayor consulted on the draft New London Plan between 1st December 2017 and 2nd March 2018. The documents below are from this consultation.
A searchable version of the of the draft plan was also produced as part of the consultation process.
Consultation draft - Download by chapter
- Contents, Foreword and Introduction
- Chapter 1: Planning London’s Future (Good Growth Policies)
- Chapter 2: Spatial Development Patterns
- Chapter 3: Design
- Chapter 4: Housing
- Chapter 5: Social Infrastructure
- Chapter 6: Economy
- Chapter 7: Heritage and Culture
- Chapter 8: Green Infrastructure and Natural Environment
- Chapter 9: Sustainable Infrastructure
- Chapter 10: Transport
- Chapter 11: Funding the London Plan
- Chapter 12: Monitoring
- Annexes 1 to 3, Town Centre Network, Inner and Outer London Boroughs and Glossary
IIA and HRA
The Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA) and the Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) are also subject to consultation alongside the draft New London Plan.