Smart London Board
The Smart London Board is charged with helping the Mayor shape his vision and strategy for London's smart city agenda and investment in data infrastructure.
Composed of leading figures from the tech sector, entrepreneurs and academics, the Board advises on how London can put digital technology and data at the heart of making the capital an even better place to live, work and visit.
Interim Chair: Professor David Gann, CBE; Vice President, Innovation, Imperial College London (new chair to be appointed in due course).
The members of the board are:
- Julie Alexander, Director of Urban Development and Smart Cities Lead, Siemens
- Dr. Volker Buscher, Director, Arup Digital
- Eddie Copeland, Director of Government Innovation, Nesta
- Jarmo Eskelinen, Chief Innovation & Technology Officer (CITO), Future Cities Catapult
- Jen Hawes-Hewitt, Global Cities Management Consulting Lead Director, Accenture Health and Public Service
- Charlotte Holloway, Digital Policy expert and former techUK Policy Director
- Professor Andrew Hudson-Smith, Director, Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis (CASA) at University College London
- Sabrina Kavanagh, Researcher, Hansard Society, Associate Content Developer, Toynbee Hall, and Lecturer in Law, University of London
- Ekaterina Lichtenstein, Associate Director, Farrells
- Alwin Magimay, Digital Partner, McKinsey
- Claire Maugham, Director of Policy and Communications, Smart Energy GB
- Linda O’Halloran, Verify Local Authority Engagement lead, Government Digital Service
- Professor John Polak, Professor of Transport Demand and Director of the Urban Systems Laboratory, Imperial College London
- Miranda Sharp, Smart Cities Practice Lead, Ordnance Survey
- Omid Shiraji, Chief Information Officer, London Borough of Camden
- Dr. Duncan Wilson, Director of the Intel Collaborative Research Institute