Smart London Board
The Smart London Board is the Mayor's top line-up of experts – including leading academics, businesses and entrepreneurs – to advise on how London can put digital technology at the heart of making the capital an even better place to live, work and invest.
The Chair of the board is Professor David Gann, Vice President (Development and Innovation) at Imperial College London; Chair in Innovation and Technology Management, Imperial College Business School and the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
The members of the board are:
- Julie Alexander, Director of Urban Development, Siemens
- Chris Bilton, Director of Research and Technology at BT
- Volker Buscher, Director at Arup
- Andrew Carr, COO of Digital Catapult
- Professor Dr Martin G. Curley, Vice President of Intel Corporation
- Kru Desai, UK Head of Government and Infrastructure at KPMG UK
- Rupert Green, Technology Consultant, Lendlease
- Gerard Grech, CEO of Tech City UK
- Professor Andy Hudson-Smith, Director and Deputy Chair of the Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis (CASA) at The Bartlett, University College London
- Gordon Luo, CEO of Huawei UK
- Peter Madden, CEO of Future Cities Catapult
- Alwin Magimay, Director - Digital at McKinsey
- Dennis Moynihan, Director of the London Node of EIT ICT Labs
- Professor John Polak, Professor of Transport Demand and Head of the Centre for Transport Studies at Imperial College London.
- Dr Mike Short, Vice President at Telefonica Europe
- Ian Short, Interim CEO of Climate-KIC
- Gavin Starks, CEO of Open Data Institute.
- Mike Steep, Senior Vice President of Global Business Operations, PARC
- Mukhtiar Tanda, Partner, Development and Regeneration, Eversheds
- Paula White, Software Client Architect at IBM
- Jim Wood, Director of IT and Information Services, London Legacy Development Corporation