Round 2 will be launching in August/ September 2018.
Skills for Londoners Capital Fund
More about the Capital Fund
Up to £88m is available for investment into estate and equipment for London's skills providers over the next four years. The aim of this fund is to:
- respond to current and future skills requirements of employers and learners, improve quality of provision and learner satisfaction, progression and success rates
- support increased levels of apprenticeship delivery and/or progression to the highest levels of vocational and technical study
- establish strong and innovative partnerships with employers and local stakeholders
Am I eligible?
To apply for this fund you must be:
- an FE college or approved training organisation that is on the Register of Approved Training Providers and/or Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers
- in receipt of funding from the Education and Skills Funding Agency to deliver education or training in 2018/19 and/ or expects to hold a contract in future years
We want to see projects that show innovation in:
- partnerships with employers and local stakeholders in the design and delivery of provision
- approaches to delivery which deliver social, economic and environmental benefits
- place making and high quality design, strengthening links with local communities
Read our case studies to learn more about best practice and the types of project's we're interested in funding.