Information about the previous Mayor's Rough Sleeping Group can be found below.
The Mayor's Rough Sleeping Group - archive information
Members were as follows:
Chair: Richard Blakeway, Deputy Mayor for Housing
- Jennifer Travassos, Senior Manager of Rough Sleeping, Westminster City Council
- Tom Preest, Head of Community Safety, LB Camden
- Paul Davis, Senior Strategic Commissioning Manager, LB Lambeth
- Janet Slater, Service Manager, Housing Options and Assessments, LB Tower Hamlets
- Chris Pelham, Assistant Director of People Services, City of London Corporation
- Claire Linnane, Housing Strategy and Partnerships Manager, LB Southwark
- Gill Reavey, Head of Housing Solutions, LB Ealing
Other statutory sector:
- Becca Taber, Head of Rough Sleeping, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Marie Snelling, Director of Integrated Offender Management, Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime
- Commander Alison Newcomb, Metropolitan Police
- Chief Inspector Sean McDermid, Metropolitan Police
- Suran Padiachie, HM Inspector, Home Office
- Meradin Peachey, Director of Public Health, LB Newham, representing the Association of Directors of Public Health for London
- Gary Messenger, Head of London and the South East, Homeless Link
- Jeremy Swain, Chief Executive, Thames Reach
- Howard Sinclair, Chief Executive, St Mungo's Broadway
The group also invited the relevant lead members from the local authorities represented to attend one meeting or event a year.
Priorities of the group
Priorities for 2015 can be found on page 2 of the Mayor’s Rough Sleeping Group: terms of reference and priorities for 2015.