Ricards Lodge High School 2018/19
What problems were in your school and how did you identify them?
To meet the ever-changing needs of individual students whilst balancing the demands of the national curriculum, changes in examination demands, accountability frameworks and budget responsibilities.
What actions did you take?
- Annual review of curriculum pathways, to identify gaps and opportunity needs for years 7-13
- Focus on CPD for staff
- Student empowerment through access to an appropriate curriculum and increasing the range of their experiences and opportunities, including Pupil Premium strategy and development
What were the outcomes?
- Ongoing and sustained improvement to outcomes measures
- Improving attendance
- Improving student engagement
- Outstanding judgement from Ofsted