Got a ticket?
Make the most of your night at London’s NYE Fireworks.
London’s NYE Fireworks tickets have now sold out. If you have a ticket, we’ve got some important information to help you make the most of your New Year’s Eve celebrations.
Don’t forget to plan your journey. Check the travel information before your night.
Make sure you read our FAQs for all you need to know about the event - remember, there are bag restrictions in place and no suitcases or backpacks will be permitted.
London’s NYE Fireworks - top tips
Managed to bag yourself a ticket this year? Here are some top tips to help you make the most of your night. Congrats! Here are our top tips to get the most out of your night:
- Remember to plan your journey and arrive early with plenty of time to enjoy the whole night.
- Wrap up warm and travel light; no backpacks or suitcases will be allowed.
- Remember - if you haven’t got a ticket you won’t be allowed access.
- Don't buy tickets from second sellers - only tickets purchased from our official partner See Tickets will be valid, along with a photo ID from the ticket buyer
- Ahead of the event, you’ll receive your tickets in the post along with a letter giving instructions on your arrival gate, tube station and entry time. Make sure you follow these instructions carefully to avoid any delay to your entry time on the night.
- Most importantly... have a great night and don’t forget to share your pictures with the hashtags #LondonNYE #LondonIsOpen.