City Hall is currently hosting an exhibition by Sikh artists, to coincide with Vaisakhi 2016 until Friday 22 April.
The exhibition includes:
- The Singh Project - The beard and the turban, photography exhibition by Amit and Naroop (until 20 April)
- Inkquisitive - work by London based artist Amandeep Singh
- ‘Art of Punjab’ - paintings by Kanwar Singh exploring key moments in Sikh history
- ‘Pen-Tacular-Artist’- fine pencil artwork by Rajinder Singh Tattal
- ‘Art by Rupy’ - ‘Birds of Gurbani’ calligraphy inspired by Sikh texts
Venue map loading…