How to comment on the draft London Plan
Consultation on this plan is open. All comments must be received by 5pm on Friday 2 March 2018.
Use our new consultation tool to comment and search the plan, you can also save and edit your comments too.
How to comment online:
- Register - you'll receive a confirmation email
- Login and select Draft New London Plan at the top
- Find the section you'd like to comment on
- Click the Comment button on the right and add your comments
- Your comments will automatically submit at 5pm on Friday 2 March 2018
To access your comments:
- Once logged in, select My Profile - at the bottom
- Select My Comments tab - at the top
You can edit, delete or download your comments as a pdf.
What happens to your comments?
Your comments will be publicly available. After the consultation, comments are reviewed by an inspector and you may be called in to discuss comments at the Examination in Public.
Don't want to comment online?
Alternatively, you can submit your comments:
By email to: [email protected]
Or by mail to:
Sadiq Khan (Mayor of London)
New London Plan
GLA City Hall
London Plan Team
Post Point 18
London SE1 2AA