GLA Open Project System (GLA-OPS)
A new grant and project management system
The Open Project System (OPS) is a new, user friendly online system which organisations can use to submit bids for GLA funding.
This new system is used to:
- Create and submit new bids for grant funding
- Assess and approve bids
- Monitor project progress (both internal GLA projects and those submitted by partners)
- Report on key milestones, outputs and risks
- Make payments and issue reclaims
- Monitor budgets, expenditure and forecasts
- Audit changes and record decisions
- Submit and approve recycled grant annual returns
Organisations that want to apply for funding under the Mayor’s Homes for Londoners: Affordable Homes Programme 2016-21 will need to register and submit bids through GLA-OPS.
How do I register?
Your organisation will need to be registered on the system before you can gain access. If your organisation is not yet registered, a user within your organisation should make a request to register a new organisation by visiting the OPS login-in page and clicking 'New to OPS'. This user will become your organisation admin user once the request has been approved.
If your organisation is already registered you can gain access by contacting your organisation admin. They will provide you with your organisation’s OPS code which you will need when registering. They will also approve your request and assign you a role.
If you are not sure if your organisation is registered or do not know the name of your organisation admin, please ask your lead GLA contact who will be able to look this up for you or email [email protected] with your organisation name and ID if you have one.
I want to submit a bid for Homes for Londoners 2016-21
The initial bidding round for the Mayor’s Homes for Londoners: Affordable Homes Programme 2016-21 opened on 31 January 2017 and closed on 13 April 2017. The programme is now open again for continuous bidding.
For further information about this programme, read the funding guidance or you can contact your assigned Area Manager.
Support on using this new system
If you'd like to learn more about GLA OPS we have a user guide and guidance video to help you get started. We will also provide overview sessions on occasion as new functionality is released onto GLA-OPS.
User guide sections:
- GLA-OPS User Guide 1. Registration
- GLA-OPS User Guide 2. Managing Organisation and Users
- GLA-OPS User Guide 3. Continuous Bidding
- GLA-OPS User Guide 4. Project Processing
- GLA-OPS User Guide 5. Claims
- GLA-OPS User Guide 6. Strategic Partnerships
- GLA-OPS User Guide 7. Glossary and Drop-Down Menu Options
- GLA-OPS User Guide 8. Reclaims