GLA Open Project System (GLA-OPS)
A new grant and project management system
The GLA Open Project System (known as GLA-OPS) is a new, user friendly online system which organisations can use in order to submit bids and access funding for affordable homes.
This new system is used to:
- manage affordable housing grant allocations
- monitor land developments
- provide reporting
Organisations that want to apply for funding under the Mayor’s Homes for Londoners: Affordable Homes Programme 2016-21 will need to register and submit bids through GLA-OPS.
How do I register?
If you haven’t already been contacted by your GLA Area Manager about registering, or if you are a new organisation wishing to register, please complete a registration form. (You may need to download and open the form in Acrobat depending on the web browser used)
I want to submit a bid for Homes for Londoners 2016-21
The initial bidding round for the Mayor’s Homes for Londoners: Affordable Homes Programme 2016-21 opened on 31 January 2017 and closed on 13 April 2017. The programme is now open again for continuous bidding.
For further information about this programme, read the funding guidance or you can contact your assigned Area Manager.
Support on using this new system
If you'd like to learn more about GLA OPS we have a user guide and guidance video to help you get started. We will also provide overview sessions on occasion as new functionality is released onto GLA-OPS.
User guide sections:
- GLA-OPS User Guide 1. Registration
- GLA-OPS User Guide 2. Managing Organisation and Users
- GLA-OPS User Guide 3. Continuous Bidding
- GLA-OPS User Guide 4. Project Processing
- GLA-OPS User Guide 5. Claims
- GLA-OPS User Guide 6. Strategic Partnerships
- GLA-OPS User Guide 7. Glossary and Drop-Down Menu Options