The London Curriculum brings the new national curriculum to life. It’s inspired by London’s people, places and heritage.
What is the London Curriculum?
Make London your classroom!
If you’re looking for fresh ways to inspire your students, the London Curriculum can help. It’s available for free and puts London at the heart of teaching the new national curriculum. It helps students engage with their school subjects and their heritage as young Londoners.
It’s been almost two years since we launched London Curriculum resources for key stage 3 in July 2014. Since then, over 300 secondary schools have joined up. We now welcome hundreds of primary schools with our new key stage 2 resources which are now available.
The London Curriculum for Secondary Schools
We’ve got resources for a whole range of subjects in key stage 3:
- Art and Design
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM)
The following will be added in 2017:
- Personal, Social and Health Education (PSHE)
The London Curriculum for Primary Schools
We’ve developed new resources for key stage 2. Two learning packs are now available.
‘Going Underground’ contains activity plans for:
- Art & Design
'Illuminating London' contains activity plans for:
- Art & Design
- History and English
- Religious Education
A further resource will be available later on in the academic year. Visit here to find out more.
Registering your school
Register today and you will get FREE:
- high-quality teaching resources to help learning in and outside school - developed by the Royal Geographical Society, Museum of London, Institute of Education and other experts
- exclusive evening sessions for teachers at leading London venues including the National Portrait Gallery, British Library, British Museum and Shakespeare’s Globe - prepare to be inspired to use the city to enrich your teaching!
- competitions, events and other opportunities for students to showcase their learning