The final mission strengthens the city’s ability to work together more effectively. All public services need to think about technology preparedness and new business models and services need to be understood, explored and anticipated. We need to be better at ‘building once and sharing often’, promoting consistency to drive quality of service.
The steps we will take include:
- establish a London Office of Technology & Innovation (LOTI) to support common capabilities and standards for future innovation
- promote MedTech innovation in the NHS and social care to improve treatments
- explore new partnerships with the tech sector and business models
- support better GLA Group digital delivery to improve effectiveness
- collaborate with other cities in the UK and globally to adopt and share what works on big urban challenges