The Mayor of London Sadiq Khan, has established a High Level Infrastructure Group to oversee construction activity in the capital, and agree a common vision for long term infrastructure planning.
Mayor’s Infrastructure High Level Group
About the Infrastructure High Level Group
What are the goals of the Group?
- Bring together the organisations responsible for building and maintaining London’s infrastructure
- Improve the coordination of infrastructure planning, maintenance and construction
- Share creative and innovative ideas to improve City Hall policy making
What is the makeup of the Group?
- Membership is made up of 22 senior infrastructure leaders
- Members of the Board are not paid for their roles
When do they meet and what happens?
- The Board meets a minimum of three times a year
- Jules Pipe (Deputy Mayor for Planning, Regeneration and Skills) chairs the meetings
- Members are encouraged to share their insights from industry and participate in open discussion