There’s been a lot of activity for London Underground recently. The Night Tube is up and running, ticket offices have been closed and large capital projects are underway. But with the looming possibility of industrial action before Christmas, is the rest of the transport network being integrated with the new night time service and how are passengers coping with changes to ticket hall staffing?
The London Assembly Transport Committee meets tomorrow to review progress on the tube. The guests are:
- Mark Wild, Managing Director, London Underground
- Mark Evers, Director of Customer Strategy, London Underground
- Steve Griffiths, Chief Operating Officer, London Underground
- John Stewart, Deputy Chair and Chair of the Policy Committee, London TravelWatch
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, 9 November from 10:00am in The Chamber at City Hall (The Queen’s Walk, London SE1).
Media and members of the public are invited to attend.
The meeting can also be viewed via webcast.
Follow us @LondonAssembly and take part in the discussion using #AssemblyTransport and #tube
Notes to editors
- Agenda Papers
- Caroline Pidgeon MBE AM, Chair of the Transport Committee, is available for interview – see contact details below.
- London Assembly Transport Committee.
- As well as investigating issues that matter to Londoners, the London Assembly acts as a check and a balance on the Mayor.
For media enquiries, please contact Alison Bell on 020 7983 4228. For out of hours media enquiries, call 020 7983 4000 and ask for the London Assembly duty press officer. Non-media enquiries should be directed to the Public Liaison Unit on 020 7983 4100.