Working with London's Major Sporting & Cultural Events
This group of 5,500 volunteers are trained to support major events in London. These include sports events like the London Marathon, RideLondon, and cultural events like Lumiere London.
Working with major events
Londoners are 40 percent more likely to volunteer for programmes associated with the Mayor of London. We can help you attract the most experienced and passionate volunteers in the capital. We offer help with using our websites, finding volunteers, communications, social media and more.
- Recruiting volunteers via Team London websites, Speed Volunteering app and social media
- Access to over 150,000 volunteers, including 8,000 trained Team London Ambassadors
- Volunteer management, scheduling and communication
- Event day support
- Monitoring and evaluation post event
- Best practice training and networking
The young volunteers from the Mayor of London programme were fantastic, very helpful and integrated well with spectators, helping to build a great atmosphere. They were happy to help wherever they were needed and were really enthusiastic about the event. Volunteer supervisor, RideLondon
My experiences gained through Team London have really inspired me to help others. Since the programme started in 2012 I have enjoyed every single event I have volunteered at. I strongly recommend this programme.
Volunteer, Summer Streets