Organisation aims / mission / values
- To improve physical activity, social interaction and quality of life for children with disabilities in the London area.
- Every child has a chance to enjoy sports and activities, and none are left behind due to disability.
- Inclusive: we believe that no child should miss out on the benefits of sports and physical activity.
- Compassionate and supportive: being kind and providing individual support drives all of our programmes and work.
- Committed to high standards: we are professionals and experts in our field.
- Trustworthy: we work hard to ensure parents and carers can confidently leave their children with us.
Coaches and Athletes enjoying one of our activities
How we deliver these aimsKEEN London is the only charity in London providing one-to-one support at free sports and activity sessions for children with additional needs or disabilities. We believe no child should miss out on the benefits of sports and physical activity. With the support of our amazing volunteers, our weekly sessions give our athletes the chance to play games, make friends and, most importantly, have fun! At our sessions, each athlete is paired with a trained volunteer coach for individual support. This means they benefit from one-to-one attention and care. It also means their parents can leave their children in a secure and safe environment.
Who benefits from our workChildren with additional needs and their families from all over London.
KEEN London, Unit W1, 8 Woodberry Down, London, N4 2TG