Organisation aims / mission / values
- Imperial Health Charity helps the five Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust hospitals do more through grants, arts, volunteering and fundraising.
- We fund major redevelopments, clinical research and medical equipment as well as helping patients and their families at times of extreme financial difficulty.
- Supporting the arts in healthcare, we manage an Arts Council accredited hospital art collection and run an arts engagement programme for patients and NHS staff.
- We also manage volunteering across all five hospitals, adding value to the work of staff and helping to improve the hospital experience for patients.
- Fundraising through major appeals and community events enables us to deliver our grants, arts and volunteering programmes and continue our essential work.
How we deliver these aimsWe work across the community to raise funds, source artwork and recruit volunteers to help our hospitals do more
Who benefits from our workThe 5 hospitals of the Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, and the patients they care for, are the primary beneficiaries of our work
Imperial Health Charity
Imperial Health Charity helps the five Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust hospitals do more through grants, arts, volunteering and fundraising.
178-180 Edgware Road, London, W2 2DS