Where to find us
17-19 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0PTFacebook Twitter Instagram
Organisation aims / mission / values
- We are the leading charity for girls and young women in the UK. We build girls' confidence and raise their aspirations.
- We give girls a chance to discover their full potential and encourage them to be a powerful force for good. We give them a space to have fun.
- We are for all girls and young women, whatever their background and circumstances. We offer them fun, exciting activities and the chance to make lifelong friends.
- Our groups are fully integrated to include girls with disabilities, and we offer grants to ensure that they and their carers can join us on camps and trips.
- Our camps, holidays and trips give girls the chance to try new adventures, from quad-biking, orienteering and abseiling, to zorbing, canoeing and zip wiring!
- We are relevant to today's girls because we listen to them and constantly evolve and adapt what we offer them without losing what makes us uniquely us. We provide support, comfort and friendship in what can often seem a complex world for girls as they grow up.
Photo of leader planting flowers with Rainbows with the caption 'help them grow'.
How we deliver these aimsWorking together in small groups Encouraging self-government and decision making A balanced and varied programme which is girl-led Caring for the individual Sharing a commitment to a common standard.
Who benefits from our workGirls, young women, volunteers, parents.
17-19 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0PT