Organisation aims / mission / values
- Highlight and deepen understanding of the pivotal role of RAF Bentley Priory during the Battle of Britain
- Honour the memories of those who fought for Britain’s freedom during the Battle of Britain, and share their stories across generations
- Unlock the secret history of Bentley Priory and make it accessible to a wide audience
- Facilitate meaningful engagement with the Museum’s historical narratives, collection and architecture
- Be a centre of life-long learning, providing thought-provoking and engaging experiences
- Maintain a financially sustainable Museum model
How we deliver these aimsTo fulfil its role as a commemorative Battle of Britain Museum, the Museum cares for, displays, interprets and facilitates engagement with its collection and architecture, revealing the internationally important history of the site. As an inclusive and accessible place of life-long learning, the Museum provides a rich programme of activities and events for a wide audience, including school students, families, serving and veteran RAF personnel, and local people.
Who benefits from our workThose who took part in the Battle of Britain and whose memories are commemorated by the Museum. The general public who visit and learn about the special heritage shared at the Museum.
Bentley Priory Museum, Mansion House Drive, London, HA7 4FB