Organisation aims / mission / values
- asphaleia seeks to positively impact the lives of as many disadvantaged children and young people as we can. We provide:
- The Independent Visiting Service and CSE Service for the London Borough of Bromley.
- Education for NEET young people aged 16-24 including ESOL, in West London.
- Supported accommodation and outreach services in South and West London.
- Charity projects providing CSE interventions in West Sussex and Kent. We also support a charity project in Sierra Leone with a learning centre set up for young women affected by the civil war, providing skills teaching and parenting support to enable these women to make a living.
could you volunteer as a befriender
How we deliver these aimsWe have a dedicated team of staff and volunteers who work hard in the hope that all our service users can reach their full potential in life.
Who benefits from our workYoung people aged 16-24.
195b High Street, , Uxbridge, UB8 1LB