Opportunities for employers and anyone working with young people to improve their digital offer.
Educators and employers
Continuing Professional Development for Digital Educators
This CPD project will improve the digital skills, knowledge and confidence of a minimum of 600 teachers, trainers and youth workers (“educators”) delivering digital, technology and digital-creative subjects and skills to young people aged 11 to 24, including through a formal education setting, vocational training and informal/non-formal learning.
The project will support delivery of the Digital Talent Programme and the wider London education and youth system by:
- improving the digital skills, knowledge and confidence of educators who are delivering digital, technology and digital-creative subjects and/or digital skills training to young people aged 11 to 24
- enhancing teaching and training provision to make it more relevant to the actual workplace
- sustaining support for CPD
TechPathways London is a programme of training for educators of 11-24 year olds. It aims to bridge the digital skills gap between education and the 21st century jobs market. They help educators support young people in developing the digital skills they need to succeed in the modern workforce. They link educators with industry partners from across London’s digital and cultural sectors.
On TechPathways London website you can find:
- challenge video briefs from industry
- up-to-date labour market information and industry insight on their blog
- an unconcious bias toolkit
- regularly updated details of their free courses, online CPD courses and discussion forums at MyTechPathways