We've funded 77 successful campaigns so far, with 74 successful (or live) projects across the city. They represent the diversity of London’s communities.
Since 2014 we've seen some fantastic ideas including:
- New community spaces, resources, gardens and even a suburban farm for everyone to enjoy;
- The revival of a famous market, creation of a teenage market and a new night market for underemployed people to develop new skills and experience;
- The creative use of unloved spaces as workshops and a pay-as-you-feel community kitchen to support local enterprise;
- Ambitious plans to construct elevated parks and a self-build community centre;
- Public art installations and events that celebrate distinctive places and bring people together
All have added something new to an area and aspired to wider community benefit.