Welcome to the consultation portal for the Draft New London Plan.
Consultation on this Plan is open. All comments must be received by 5pm on Friday 2 March 2018.
How to comment online:
- Register - you'll receive a confirmation email
- Log into and select Draft New London Plan at the top
- Find the section you'd like to comment on - you can comment on images and tables as well as the text
- Click the Comment button on the right and add your comments
- If your comment does not relate only to a single section, use the 'Comment on this page' button at the top of the page
- Your comments will automatically submit at 5pm on Friday 2 March 2018. You can edit them at any time up to this point
To access your comments:
- Select My Profile - at the bottom of this page
- Select My Comments tab - at the top of the my profile page
You can edit or delete your comments here, and also download them as a pdf.
The comments you submit are part of the statutory consultation for the Mayor's Spatial Development Strategy, commonly known as the London Plan.
At the end of the consultation period your comments will be reviewed by the independent Planning Inspector appointed by the Secretary of State to carry out the Examination in Public for the London Plan.
You may be invited to discuss your comments at the Examination in Public. Please note all comments will be made available to the public at the end of the consultation period.
The legal provisions for the London Plan are set out in Part VIII of the Greater London Authority (GLA) Act 1999 (as amended). See specifically sections 334 to 341. The Examination in Public is covered in Section 338.
Please note that the Integrated Impact Assessment and the Habitats Regulations Assessment are also subject to consultation. The PDFs of these documents can be downloaded and comments submitted from the pages provided.
If you have any feedback on the consultation system please send it to [email protected] with the subject line 'London Plan consultation system'