I am a teacher, parent, adult who is concerned about a child who may be involved or at risk of being involved in knife crime. Who can I call?

If you're not ready to speak to the police or authorities, there are alternatives where you can seek help and advice.

Adults can contact the NSPCC helpline by phone or online to get advice or share concerns about a child, anonymously if they wish. The NSPCC is staffed by professional practitioners with backgrounds in jobs like teaching, healthcare and social work, who know how to help.