|Minimum share price from||£76,250 for a 25% share|
|Full price from||£305,000|
|Minimum deposit from||£7,625|
|Monthly rent from||£524|
|Service charge from||£133|
|Bedrooms||1 - 2|
|Bathrooms||1 - 2|
Check your eligibility to book your place at our open day today to look around the idyllic apartments at Leon House! Viewings are taking place on:
- Thursday 24th January, 3pm-8pm
- Saturday 26th January, 10am-3pm
We look forward to seeing you!
- Selection of 1 & 2 bedroom designer apartments finished to a high specification
- Residents only sky garden and residents lounge with stunning views with access to concierge
- Modern fitted appliances including washing machine/ dryer, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, Bosch oven, hob & extractor fan
- 0.7 miles to East Croydon Station
Leon House is acknowledged as one of Croydon’s finest examples of modernist architecture.
Leon House is being sensitively renovated, revealing original sculptures and creating modern and spacious apartments.
Optivo are delighted to offer 39 modern designed apartments available on Shared Ownership with prices starting from £76,250. Each apartment is finished to a high, contemporary and exacting specification featuring a modern kitchen with built-in appliances, engineered wooden flooring & underfloor heating.
Hotel-style living is provided by the concierge service, communal working area and free WiFi in the lobby.
The rooftop skygarden will feature private dining rooms with spectacular views as well as decking and landscaped planting.
Register your interest now to be the first to be invited to our launch event.
When it comes to public transport, Leon House is well connected. It’s just a 500 metre walk to the proposed Westfield Shopping Centre in the heart of Croydon and a further 500 metres to East Croydon train station.
From East Croydon train station, commuters can travel directly to London Victoria and London Bridge in 16 and 17 minutes respectively.