Two million Londoners from all walks of life experience some form of poor mental health every year.
Thrive London, supported by the Mayor of London and the London Health Board, is a citywide movement for mental health. It strives for London to be:
- A city where individuals and communities are in the lead
- A city free from mental health stigma and discrimination
- A city that maximises the potential of children and young people
- A city with a happy, healthy and productive workforce
- A city with services that are there when and where needed
- A zero suicide city
London's communities, organisations and services will come together to support the movement with an important goal: for Londoners to enjoy healthier happier lives.