Healthy Workplace Charter
Why should you sign up?
Whether you're a small business, large corporation or public sector organisation the Charter can help you:
- address crucial issues like: recruitment and staff retention, sickness absence and employee productivity
- get buy-in from senior management to improve health and wellbeing
- make positive changes in workplace environments and attitudes
- gain a reputation as a leading London employer, devoted to their staff
Ready to take that first step? Tell us a few things about your business, and we'll be in touch to talk you through it.
How does it work?
The Healthy Workplace Charter is basically a set of standards that organisations meet in order to receive an official accreditation (and award).
With support from your borough, you can show us how you are really focused on health and wellbeing.
1. Once you've registered your interest, we'll put you in touch with your workplace health lead (from your borough)
2. Look through the self assessment framework - this will help you decide what level your company is at in meeting standards such as:
- health and safety
- mental health
- physical activity
- attendance management
3. Your workplace health lead will work closely with you to: explore your initiatives and help gather evidence
4. When you're both happy, send your application to us!
5. We'll let you know in a week or two what level you've achieved: Commitment, Achievement or Excellence
You'll then receive your accreditation and an invitation to the awards ceremony, celebrating fantastic work on health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Any questions, you can get in touch with us at: [email protected]