Check your fleet
Fleet operators can learn about the emissions performance of their fleets by downloading the Fleet Check template and submitting it with the form below.
What you’ll get in your analysis:
- average emissions ratings for your fleet based on a scale of A+ (best) to H (worst)
- projected average emissions ratings for your fleet if you renewed the cars and vans with like-for-like Euro 6 models
- individual ratings for the current and Euro 6 versions of each car and van in your fleet
What can you do with this information?
You can start looking for ways to reduce the harmful emissions from your fleet by prioritising the replacement of the dirtiest vehicles with some of the cleaner options available.
Download the Fleet Check template and attach it to this form:
Disclaimer for Cleaner Fleet Checker
By using the Cleaner Fleet Checker, you agree that information that you provide will be collected and processed for specific purposes. We use the information to provide you with the specific information, product or services that you request from us and to communicate with you.
- Our partners will only ever process your data on our behalf
We ensure that the partners we use in connection with the running of this website and services are subject to strict contractual obligations.
- They are only able to process data on our behalf and in accordance with our principles and instructions, and not for any other purposes.
- We only share anonymous statistics
We will only share anonymous aggregate statistics from the Fleet Check with our partners, but please note that The Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FoI) gives the public the right to request information held by the GLA.
- Specific information about the requester of the service and the vehicular data provided, won’t be displayed on the site itself or published.
Emissions Analytics actively tests new vehicles and have tested more than 900 vehicles so far, covering a range of makes, models and engine types. If a specific model has not been tested, Emissions Analytics can show results for the nearest equivalent model.