Tree Giveaway at Lloyd Park
This event is organised by The Conservation Volunteers (TCV)
In partnership with the Mayor of London, TCV will be giving away individual or pairs of FREE trees during National Tree Week for Londoners to plant. Species include; Bird Cherry, Field Maple and Rowan / Mountain Ash.
There will also be winter tree dressing and wreath making activities.
For more information, visit our website.
The events listed on this webpage are not events organised by the Greater London Authority and accordingly the Greater London Authority shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered by any person(s) in relation to or connected with the same.
NO SIGN UP REQUIRED, JUST TURN UP ON THE DAY
What to Bring
Finding the Event
- Address: Lloyd Park is off Forest Road in Walthamstow
- Entrances: Forest Road, Winns Terrace, Winns Avenue, Brettenham Road, Aveling Park Road, Cazenove Road and Bedford Road
- Tube/Train: Walthamstow Central (overground train and Victoria line) 15 minutes walk
- Bus: 123, 34, 97, 215, 275, 357 all run nearby
- Bicycle: There are cycle racks near the Forest Road gate, tennis courts, Winns Avenue gate, play area and basketball courts. Their locations are marked on maps that can be found at every gate.
- Car: There is a Pay and Display car park next to the main park entrance on Forest Road. It's accessed from Bedford Road (off Forest Road).There is one disabled bay. There are further disabled bays just inside the Forest Road entrance, near the William Morris Gallery (please contact the Gallery in advance if you'd like to use these 020 8496 4390). Some of the streets surrounding the park have Controlled Parking Zones (CPZs)
Please email for further information.