What's Gender, Race and Poverty got to do with Air Pollution?
The Wen Forum - Air (e)Quality event will explore how gender, race and poverty affect people's exposure to air pollution. Speaker panel, film screening, Q&A, stalls, drinks and nibbles.
We'll be exploring the following questions:
- Is pollution an equality issue?
- How is air pollution affecting people differently?
- Who is more vulnerable to air pollution?
- What are the health impacts of air pollution?
- What solutions are there for combating air pollution?
- Tiffany Lam - Women4Climate & NEF Consulting - gender and cycling expert
- Rachel Blake - Deputy Mayor Tower Hamlets
- Claire McDonald - Mums for Lungs
- UpRising - (speaker tbc)
- Dr Halima Begum - Wen Chair
- [email protected]
- T: 0207 481 9004
- Accessible toilet
- Suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility impairments
- Step free access
- Assistance dogs welcome