The Sustainable Angle's Open Studio
The fashion industry is a major contributor to the climate crisis - but it also has great potential to be part of the solution! Using more sustainable materials is one of the many action points. To mark London Climate Action Week, The Sustainable Angle invites you to join our Open Studio on 3rd of July 2019, where designers and professionals have the opportunity to discover thousands of textiles by suppliers who are taking action to lower their environmental impact.
Drop by our studio and source innovative sustainable materials for fashion that is not costing the planet:
- fabrics derived from raw materials that do not use fossil fuels
- fabrics with a low carbon footprint
- fabrics produced with renewable energy and cleaner energy systems
- recycled materials
- explore innovations and emerging material technologies currently used in the industry
- discover a vast range of other material qualities in our showcase, from hundreds of international suppliers and mills who are offering innovative solutions with a lower environmental footprint.
- Accessible toilet
- Suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility impairments