Competitive Advantages of Sustainability
As the world view changes, the business models that firms must adopt to remain competitive, are changing with them. Are you wanting to learn more about how to transition to a more sustainable business model?
This panel and Q&A event forms part of the inaugural London Climate Action Week. Be part of history and hear from cross-sector leaders discussing the realities of adopting sustainable business models, including circular models and the business case for doing so. Speakers include:
- Dr Alan Whitehead MP, Shadow Minister for Energy and Climate Change
- Tess Bridgman, General Counsel and Company Secretary, Cory Riverside Energy
- Nicola Stopps, Simply Sustainable, CEO
- Phil Makinson, Hiyacar, Chief Commerical Officer
At this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the competitive advantages that sustainable and circular economy models bring to your business from leading businesses
- Explore different sustainable and circular business models
- Have tangible takeaways to implement in the short and medium term
- Understand the details of the circular economy, latest best practice and what these might mean for business
- Network with peers, grow your profile and share best practice
As consumers are increasingly motivated by ethical business and social consciousness, business must lead demand. Representing over 200,000 businesses, the CBI is uniquely placed to convene industry leaders and provide members with invaluable expertise, intelligence, and B2B best practice. This event is being hosted by Accenture and supported by the Sharing Economy UK. Sharing Economy UK (‘SEUK’) is the trade body championing the UK’s sharing economy industry – from the world’s most influential sharing economy businesses to innovative and industry-defining start-ups.
Who should attend - You’ll particularly benefit from this event if you are:
- heads of, policy managers, CSR leads
- Strategy VP / Director
Space is limited, so book your free ticket today to secure your place.
Accessibility of venue
- Accessible toilet
- Suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility impairments
- Step free access
- Assistance dogs welcome