Young Londoners Fund Local networks are part of a programme of support for organisations that work with young people, funded by the Young Londoners Fund and co-funded by City Bridge Trust.
Young Londoners Fund local networks
What are Young Londoners Fund local networks?
Small grants have been given to new or existing local network organisations to continue to build networks with community organisations working with young people in London.
There are multiple Young Londoners Fund local networks covering all 32 London boroughs and the City of London.
What are the aims of the Young Londoners Fund local networks?
- to help generate proposals for round two of the fund and support potential bidders
- to ensure that young people are effectively and appropriately engaged in developing proposals and delivering activities
- to promote Young Londoners Fund activities to young people in their locality
- to share best practice between Young Londoners Fund-holders to develop sustainability
- to provide a network for organisations supporting young people to work collaboratively
How can I get in involved?
Please contact the Young Londoners Fund local network directly to find out what's going on in your area - contact details below:
Barnet, Brent, Camden, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster
In boroughs where they exist, Young People's Foundations are running the Young Londoners Fund local networks.
Please contact Sarah Cotton at [email protected] or 020 3621 6090.
Please contact Sandra White at [email protected] or 07525905207.
Please contact Keith Morgan at [email protected]
Please contact Layla Hall at [email protected] or 020 8579 3650.
Please contact Annie Rockson at [email protected] or 075 3530 9343.
Please contact Glenys Tolley at [email protected] or 020 7112 5324.
Young Westminster Foundation (for Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea)
Please contact Helen Mann at [email protected] or 07426 217 044.