Round 2 of the Young Londoners Fund is now open. It will close at midday on Friday 12 July 2019.
Apply for the Young Londoners Fund
How to apply
- The Young Londoners Fund prospectus is relevant for all applications. It contains more information about eligibility criteria and what we are looking to fund.
- If you are applying for a small or medium grant of £150,000 or less, please read the small and medium grant application guidance.
- If you are applying for over £150,000, please read the large grant application guidance.
- You can find examples of data sources and maps to help evidence the need for your project in the data resource pack. Please note that the 'Serious youth violence - location of offence' map was amended on 31 May 2019.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions on the Young Londoners Fund.
If you have questions which we haven't answered, you can submit them to [email protected] or via the grants portal until Friday 5 July. We'll add any questions we receive and our responses to the FAQs document and the grants portal.
To find out more information about applying to Round 2 of the Young Londoners Fund you can attend one of over 35 information sessions taking place across London hosted by Young Londoners Fund local networks. Sign up to an information session near you.
The Mayor has created the Young Londoners Fund to help London's children and young adults make the most of our amazing city.
The new £45 million Young Londoners Fund will help children and young people to fulfil their potential, particularly those at risk of getting caught up in crime. It will support a range of education, sport, cultural and other activities.
The Young Londoners Fund aims to:
- provide aspirational and positive activities to help support young people to make positive choices and reach their potential
- give new options to children and young people most at risk of taking the wrong path and stop them getting involved in violence and criminal activity
- improve coordination and capacity of London's youth offer so more children and young people can access services
Find out more information on the projects benefiting from the Young Londoners Fund.
We are looking for organisations to run projects that support children and young people in London to make positive choices.
Organisations can apply providing they meet the criteria listed in the Young Londoners Fund prospectus.
There are over 35 Young Londoners Fund Round 2 information sessions taking place across London, hosted by Young Londoners Fund Local Networks. Sign up to an information session near you.
A series of project development workshops were held in February 2019 for organisations who might want to apply for the fund. The workshop resources are available to download and include worksheets, exemplar application answers and presentations from Young Londoners Fund holders.
You can also get in touch with a Young Londoners Fund Local Network to find out what support they can offer you.
We have provided funding for 179 projects across London including:
- Young Londoners Fund grants
- Young Londoners Fund Local Networks
City Hall scale up projects:
- Sport Unites
- Stepping Stones
- Mental Health First Aid
- Major Trauma and A&E Youth Work
- Knife Crime Community Seeds
- Head Start Action
Find out more information about the projects and search by activity and area.
More funding opportunities from the Young Londoners Fund
If you are providing support for young victims of violence you may be interested in other funding opportunities from the Young Londoners Fund and MOPAC.