Construction Academy Scheme
As part of Skills for Londoners, the Mayor is launching a Construction Academy Scheme.
This aims to increase the number of skilled construction workers in London to help meet housebuilding targets.
The scheme will:
- Help ensure more people can access construction skills training
- Provide funding for new and improved learning spaces and equipment
- Support SME construction firms with vacancies to fill
- Share best practice among trainers
- Promote careers in construction
Want to find out more or get involved?
If you're a training provider, building firm, a local authority or a Londoner seeking a job or new career in construction, please register your interest below.