For London’s economy to grow and jobs to be created, London needs ultrafast broadband. To support this, we’re helping small and medium size businesses improve their broadband connection.
Better broadband for businesses
Why do businesses need better broadband?
With a faster broadband connection, your business can benefit from:
- higher efficiency and productivity
- less downtime
- access to cloud computing (saving resources linked to in-house servers and IT equipment)
- cash savings by accessing things like internet-based telephone systems and high quality video conferencing
- opportunities to grow and access new markets
- future-proofing, so your business is ready for change
Broadband connection vouchers
The connection voucher scheme is a Government scheme operating in 50 UK cities. It enables small- and medium-sized businesses to claim up to £3,000 to cover the cost of connecting or upgrading to superfast broadband.
The scheme has been open in London since March 2014. Twelve thousand businesses have now received a voucher, giving them access to an affordable superfast broadband connection.
Since April 2015 the scheme has operated with a national challenge fund of £40m, issued on a first-come first-served basis. The scheme has now closed to new applicants.
After successful installation, businesses with approved applications can access their account to complete the voucher redemption process.
Contact us at [email protected]