Partner with the Mayor of London and City Hall
Businesses are invited to partner with the Mayor of London on major events and community programmes.
Partnering with us will help promote your brand, products and campaigns to the people of London and beyond.
You can boost existing programmes with financial support and resources, or work with us on new initiatives using your expertise to make a positive impact on local communities.
How you can partner with us
Join us on programmes that cover the Mayor of London’s key priorities.
- fund or offer band support for one of our cultural events in Trafalgar Square or Gigs week - London’s biggest busking competition
- support a project like London Tree Week
- offer job opportunities to young people or transform the way they learn as part of a programme like the London Curriculum
- lend your expertise, time and resources to support the Mayor’s work on important social issues such as homelessness and rough sleeping
Areas you could partner in include:
- Training and employment: Help underrepresented groups get training and employment through 2Work or support veterans as part of Forces For Good
- Events: The Mayor hosts some of biggest events in London's calendar (New Year's Eve and St Patrick's Day, Eid, Diwali in Trafalgar Square) - choose a sponsorship package or ask our events experts about other opportunities
- Fighting food poverty and food waste: Fund our community outreach programmes or volunteer with colleagues to support city-wide projects
- Environment: Sponsor a scheme in our tree planting programme with your expertise, resources and staff
- Health: Develop new ideas for our Healthy Schools London scheme
How will it benefit your business?
Our partners have seen return on investment through our high-profile advertising campaigns or just by getting involved in community programmes that help improve the lives of Londoners.. They've also built long-term relationships with City Hall and the GLA family, including TfL and London & Partners.
You get a unique chance to be at the heart of what’s happening in London while you:
- meet Corporate Social Responsibility objectives including sustainability, investment in local communities, diversity and inclusiveness
- connect with Londoners on issues they care about
- offer your staff the benefits of volunteering, mentoring, and access to events