Partner with the Mayor of London and City Hall
We have exciting opportunities for businesses to partner with the Mayor of London on major events and community programmes.
Partnering with us will help you promote your brand, products and campaigns to the people of London and beyond.
You can boost existing programmes with financial support and resources, or work with us on new initiatives using your expertise to make a positive impact on local communities.
Contact us using this form and we’ll explore how we can work together.
How you can partner with us
We work on many programmes that cover the Mayor of London’s key priorities.
To partner with us you could:
- provide funding and band support for one of our cultural events in Trafalgar Square or Gigs week - London’s biggest busking competition
- support a project like London Tree Week
- offer job opportunities to young people or transform the way they learn as part of a programme like the London Curriculum
- lend your expertise, time and resources to support the Mayor’s work on important social issues such as homelessness and rough sleeping
Areas you could partner in include:
- Training and employment: Help underrepresented groups get training and employment opportunities through programmes such as 2Work or support our work with veterans as part of Forces For Good
- Events: The Mayor hosts some of biggest events in London's calendar (New Year's Eve and St Patrick's Day, Eid, Diwali in Trafalgar Square) - choose one of our sponsorship packages or speak with our events experts about other opportunities
- Fighting food poverty and food waste: You can address one of the biggest issues of the day by funding our community outreach programmes or volunteering with colleagues to support city-wide projects
- Environment: With your expertise, resources and staff you could sponsor a scheme in our major tree planting programme
- Health: Develop new ideas for our Healthy Schools London scheme to engage with children and improve their well-being through things like physical activity and learning about food growing
How will it benefit your business?
Our partners have seen return on investment through our high-profile advertising campaigns or just by getting involved in community programmes that help improve the lives of Londoners.. They've also built long-term relationships with City Hall and the GLA family, including TfL and London & Partners.
You get a unique chance to be at the heart of what’s happening in London while you:
- meet Corporate Social Responsibility objectives including sustainability, investment in local communities, diversity and inclusiveness
- connect with Londoners on issues they care about
- offer your staff the benefits of volunteering, mentoring, and access to events