My rights after Brexit: Latin American women
Location: 48 Addington Square, London, SE5 7LB (Burgess Park) Southwark
The Latin American Women's Rights Service (LAWRS), through its "Sin Fronteras" project, has the pleasure of inviting young Latin American women to a free information session that will explore the requirements and process to apply for the EU Settlement Plan, answering the questions:
- How will Brexit affect my rights?
- When can I apply for Settlement or Pre-settled Status?
- What are the requirements and how is the procedure?
- How do I use the ‘EU Exit: ID Document Check’ app?
- When can I apply for British citizenship?
The event will finish with a wellbeing session (yoga and mediation).
Contact details for registration and questions about the event:
Phone: 07708133886 / 02073360888
Email: [email protected] / www.lawrs.org.uk
This event is funded by the Mayor of London's European outreach fund.