EU Nationals - understand your options post-Brexit
Islington In Europe, in conjunction with Wilson Solicitors and Wesley Gryk Solicitors, is holding its sixth free event for EU nationals and their families to provide up-to-date information and advice about their entitlement to live and work in the UK, and how to apply for settled status and British nationality. This event is supported by Islington Council.
Wilson Solicitors and Wesley Gryk Solicitors, lawyers specialising in immigration law, will also answer your questions, including:
- What are my current rights?
- How will Brexit affect these?
- When and how can I apply for settled status?
- When and how can I apply for British Citizenship?
- Can my children apply to be British?
Please arrive at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
This is a free but ticket-only event. Register below.