Brexit and Your Rights: Greek community in the UK
Confused about Brexit?
If you're not sure what Settled Status means for you and your family or if you have any questions but you're not sure who to ask, come and speak to us.
This event is open to all EU Citizens in the UK but is primarily focused on citizens of Greece/Hellenic Republic and the Republic of Cyprus living in London who are concerned about their rights and status post-Brexit.
The two-hour event will include:
- A presentation from lawyer Zahira Patel from Fragomen about 'Settled Status' application.
- A Q&A session where you can ask questions
- A panel discussion
The panel will feature:
- Michael Arapis - Honorary Treasurer of New Europeans Association Ltd - Coordinator, New Europeans Wales
- Dr Kyriaki Sonidou – President- elect of the Hellenic Medical Society; Goodwill Ambassador - Hellenic Institute of Cultural Diplomacy; Head of Health Diplomacy - HICD UK.
- Zahira Patel - Immigration Solicitor and Associate at Fragomen.
- Owain Gardner, Development officer of New Europeans.
If you any questions or concerns about this event, please email: [email protected]
For more information visit the Facebook event page or register to attend below.