Brexit and Latin American women
Location: Tindlemanor, 52-54 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8RT
This event is a Q&A session with an immigration lawyer from ITN Solicitors. The event is aimed at Latin American women who are EU nationals or family members of Europeans. The event will answer some important questions, such as:
- What are the requirements to secure Settled and pre-Settled Status?
- What happens if I don't have bills in my name or if my tax contributions weren't continuous?
- What happens if my application gets refused?
- What if there is no deal?
- What will be my rights once I have the new Settled or pre-Settled Status?
This event is organised by the Latin American Women's Rights Service and funded by the Mayor of London.
Book your free creche: 020-7336 0888 (limited spaces)