In November 2017 we met with residents to discuss noise conditions near Temple Station. Since then the following has happened:
1. The full cooperation of Derek Wilson and Martin Tonner on organising and taking measurements three times. The overall results from the findings was an increase in excess of 250% during this time period with a continuing rapid rate of worsening.
2. One intervention of track grinding in January before the measurements taken as above.
3. One email from Sarah Herbert PA to Val Shawcross in June where we were told the matter is under review
4. One letter from Fay Milburn and the residents of the building to Mark Wild on 27 October with no reply
5. One petition to Mayor Khan on 1 November with no reply and a missed response deadline of 3 December
6. 370 days of continuing and unnecessary noise and vibration 19 hours a day affecting the residents and common parts of our building after being told from TFL that the matter would be resolved and that it was a simple replacement of sections of tracks.
Do you think that is acceptable?